Our commitment to you
We aim to build and maintain a coherent and continuous approach to improving the quality of our ceremonies by:
- Selecting and training suitable, skilled and sensitive people
- Mentoring our trainee celebrants
- Engaging in Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Learning from each other
- Listening to our clients.
As a client of Humanist Ceremonies™ you should:
- Experience non-religious ceremonies which exceed your expectations
- Enjoy a non-religious ceremony tailored to you and your circumstances
- Find our trained celebrants are excellent professionals with a human touch
- Find consistent reliability, quality and availability across our network of humanist celebrants.
Our celebrants are:
- Carefully selected
- Well trained and mentored
- Committed to their Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Mutually supportive
- Responsive to you and your circumstances
- Committed to giving the best.
Please feel free to refer to the Humanist Ceremonies™ Code of Conduct for more information.
You can find Humanists UK’s Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance coverage summary here: Insurance Policy summary.
We strive to ensure that users of our service receive a good level of service. In cases where the service received by one of our network celebrants falls below expectations, the Humanist Ceremonies complaints policy and process aims to ensure a speedy resolution to the complaint. This complaints leaflet outlines the process.
The Humanist Ceremonies network of accredited celebrants are all members of Humanists UK, and support the aims of the organisation with a monthly accreditation fee.