Liverpool Humanists is led by a committee that organises events and activities throughout the year. They are supported by a team of local volunteers specialising in areas like marketing, design, and research, who support the committee.
Ideal candidates for Secretary will be enthusiastic about volunteering their time and skills to support Liverpool Humanists and have ideas about how the group can reach the growing number of people who are living without religion in and around York. If
The Secretary’s role on the Liverpool Humanists Committee includes:
● Ensuring meetings are effectively organised
● Circulating agenda/papers for committee meetings
● Writing and sharing minutes and actions after each committee meeting, and following up on actions
● Writing mailings and newsletter
● Maintaining diaries and arranging meetings
● Attending events
● Ad hoc to support the rest of the committee during busy periods (e.g. run up to events)
Please download the application pack here for more information.
If this sounds like you send your CV and cover letter, with the subject ‘Liverpool Secretary’ to email@example.com. If you have any questions please contact Alastair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read more about Liverpool Humanists here: https://liverpool.humanistbranches.uk/