LGBT Humanists is the LGBT section of Humanists UK. We are LGBT people who support Humanist values and we are Humanists who support LGBT rights. We are looking for the next Social Media lead for our LGBT section who will work to share and promote our work digitally, building on our proud history of over 40 years at the forefront of social change for the betterment of LGBT people.
Key Tasks and Activities
- Promote LGBT Humanist events across all our social media platforms
- Promote the campaigns and stories relevant to LGBT Humanists
- Set and manage the tone and content of our social media
- Liaise with the LGBT Humanists committee on regular postings to social media
- Other tasks as appropriate to the role
This application pack contains all the information you will need to decide whether the role is right for you.
To apply for the role, please email email@example.com letting us know:
- Who you are, including a little bit about yourself
- Why you are interested in the role
- What you think you’d bring to the role (e,g. your skills and experiences that would be particularly relevant)
- What you’d like to get out of the role
- Any concerns, or extra support you’d need in the role
This doesn’t need to be a long essay, just to help us understand who you are, and why you’d be a good fit. If you have a current CV, that would also be helpful, but isn’t essential.
You are welcome to contact the LGBT Humanists Coordinator, Nick, (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Humanists UK (email@example.com) to discuss the role before applying.
Please read more about LGBT Humanists here: