Humanists UK are looking for an Operations Volunteer to help with a range of tasks in our busy London office.
The Operations team at Humanists UK play a key role within the organisation. They are responsible for assisting with all of the general day-to-day administrative tasks and those related to our various departments, most often Community Services and Communications & Development.
You’ll have good administrative, IT and organisation skills and be able to work well in a team and also unsupervised.
- Preparing and sending shop orders (including a busy Christmas Card rush in November/December)
- Processing ceremonies feedbacks forms
- Processing donations
- Processing legacy forms
- Updating member and supporters records
- Creating enquiry packs and stall packs for events
- Franking and posting mail
- Scanning and printing
- Creating name badges, and other items for events
- Other basic IT tasks (we will train you in these)
- Opening and processing post
Please read the full Application Pack for more information about the role.
We are looking for people who are available for a couple of hours a week or perhaps a morning or afternoon, during office hours (Monday – Friday, 9.30 am-5 pm).
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send your CV and cover letter, detailing your skills and experience, by email with the subject ‘Operations Volunteer’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.