We are seeking a dedicated and driven Social Media Officer to support the Committee by managing our public-facing content.
- Preparing social media content and graphics
- Promoting Chichester Humanists – including the group’s campaigns, events, and activities – on social media
- Promoting the work, campaigns, and activities of Humanists UK
- Maintaining Chichester Humanists’ social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Meetup) with relevant content
- Maintaining our approachable and community-focused tone of voice and understanding how best to engage and grow our audience
- Analysing, reporting on, and strategising for social media performance
- Creating imagery for Chichester Humanists’ events, campaigns, activities, and website that fits Humanists UK’s brand guidelines
- Working alongside other volunteers to identify opportunities to recruit new members of Humanists UK, and to support non-religious people in Chichester.
Please download the application pack here for more information.
If this sounds like you send your CV and cover letter, detailing how you match the person specification on page 7 by email with the subject ‘Chichester Social Media Volunteer’ to email@example.com. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.