The Outreach Officer’s role in supporting Chichester Humanists Committee includes:
- Serving as Chichester Humanists’ first point of contact with the Chichester community.
- Representing Chichester Humanists at external events both locally and nationally.
- Developing Chichester Humanists’ existing links and forging new relationships with other groups, organisations, and stakeholders.
- Liaising and networking with representatives of groups and organisations in Chichester, with a view to building links and collaboration.
- Working with the Coordinator to design partnerships and collaborative activities between Chichester Humanists and other groups and organisations.
- Identifying opportunities to recruit new members of Humanists UK, and to support non-religious people in Chichester.
Please download the application pack here for more information.
You will be a motivated, dedicated, and organised person with great communication skills, who is enthusiastic about volunteering their time and skills to support Chichester Humanists and have ideas about how the group can reach the growing number of people who are living without religion in and around Chichester.
If this sounds like you send your CV and cover letter, detailing how you match the person specification on page 7 by email with the subject ‘Chichester Outreach Officer’ to email@example.com. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.