Chichester Humanists is a branch group of Humanists UK. We provide a range of activities for non-religious people in and around Chichester to meet, socialise, campaign, raise awareness of humanism, and support each other.
We are seeking a dedicated and driven Coordinator to join our Committee, to assist in delivering these core activities:
- Work with the rest of the Committee to help steer the activities above and ensure everything’s on track (including chairing monthly committee meetings)
- Work with Humanists UK staff to ensure what the Chichester Humanists are doing fits the wider organisation and that economies of scale/crossovers/other opportunities aren’t missed
- Lead on strategic planning and quarterly reporting, drawing on support from the Humanists UK staff as needed
- Manage the group’s events programme, with support from the rest of the team
- Budgeting and financial management
- Recruitment, engagement, and retention of committee members and volunteers
Please download the application pack here for more information.
You will be a motivated, dedicated, and organised person with great communication skills, who is enthusiastic about volunteering their time and skills to support Chichester Humanists and have ideas about how the group can reach the growing number of people who are living without religion in and around Chichester.
If this sounds like you send your CV and cover letter, with the subject ‘Chichester Coordinator’ to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Please read more about Chichester Humanists here: