Following a lifting of some restrictions by the Government, we have decided that it is safe and desirable to revert to face-to-face training.
We will continue to follow the Government’s guidance. Should it be necessary, we will revert to online training. Trainees who have already been allocated a place on a course will have the option of continuing with the online version, with the residential element of the cost being deducted from their course fee. Alternatively, trainees may defer their place until face-to-face training is possible.
We use well-established conference and training facilities that are operating in line with coronavirus prevention guidance; this means you can expect:
- spacious, sanitised, well-ventilated training rooms
- the ability to socially distance
- face coverings being worn in public areas
- regular cleaning of surfaces and highly-frequented areas
- access to hand sanitiser throughout the buildings
- access to outdoor spaces for breaks and dining