Being part of a national movement
By becoming a partner of Humanists UK, the group will be joining a growing number of organisations and people who share our vision to create a kinder, more tolerant society. Partners of Humanists UK are able to network and communicate with each other quickly to share ideas, to pool resources, and to have a wider reach than any stand alone group might hope to achieve.
Specific Advantages Partners enjoy:
- Humanists UK to check to how many members and supporters we have in the area
- Full access to the special Partner Group platform, which contains a wide number of guides and resources for Partner groups to use
- Provide leaflets, flyers, and copies of Humanists UK news
- Include the group’s news in the main Humanists UK Newsletter or E-bulletin
- Invite representatives to the Groups Representative Annual Meeting (GRAM)
- Contact local members with details of the group’s events from time to time
- Display group’s detail on the Local Groups Map (based on venue address)
- Advertise events on the ‘Groups’ Event’ section of Humanists UK’s website
- Assist with setting up email, website, and social media accounts.